Monday, August 24, 2009

I Did Not Invent The Wheel; I Was The Crooked Spoke Adjacent

When I envisioned writing this I had so much more energy and vigor. But four days of work, 5 hours of driving, and not much sleep later, I can't seem to find it.

I will be using this blog to chronicle my adventures, pitfalls, experiences, and my general time out in Los Angeles. So if you have an interest in me in any way and want to know what I'm up to, this is your best bet.


I came home late last night (after a forced pull over in Connecticut because I was falling asleep at the wheel - resulting in a 20 minute power nap in a bank parking lot somewhere) and since walking into my house I've been feeling the strangest combination of emotions. Mostly a sense of security. I've been very productive today and plan to keep it up until I leave. I found my schoolyear drive and it's rather intense this year. I've been writing a lot, thinking a ton, and visualizing way more often.

I know I'm going to be successful in Los Angeles. It's not cockiness or even confidence - I can tell you that I will find what I'm looking for out there with just as much certainty as when I tell you the sky is blue. I have big things planned, so just wait.


Oh, and football is here. My puppy is asleep to my left, my dog is snoring to the right, I'm in comfy pants because it's cool enough in my house to wear them, and it's been gorgeous weather. Did I mention I'm turning 21 soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment