Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Now, We Sit And Wait

Today I submitted my cover letter and resume to Digital Kitchen, one of my top two choices for an internship. I've applied to Radical Media, my other top, as well as Oil Factory and FreeMantle Media. I've been told that Radical would contact me the week I arrive to set up an interview, and I had a rather successful phone interview with FreeMantle yesterday.

Hopefully one of the top two's get back to me soon so I can stop having anxiety.


I finally unpacked my car - that was a great adventure. You don't realize how much crap you have until you pack up your apartment and try and stuff it into a Hyundai Accent coupe.

We're officially under the 2 week mark for Los Angeles. Someone tell the city to get ready for me.

I'm watching Cash Cab right now, it's always entertaining. I could use a Cash Cab trip. Or a cab, period. Anyone know anyone in LA who has a car they don't use all that often?

No comments:

Post a Comment