Saturday, October 17, 2009

A Lengthy Hiatus

Hello everyone, sorry for such a long time in between updates! I've been absurdly busy in the best of ways.

Internship is continuing to go well. I got to go on a shoot a few weeks ago. 13 hour day - on set at 6am, left at 7pm. Watched the sun rise AND set. Met some cool people, sweated a lot, got sunburn on my lips. All in all it was a cool experience. I've been doing a lot more script coverage, which is cool, and I was introduced to LaRoux, the editing chick. They're gonna let me play around in the editing suite, which I am VERY STOKED FOR.

I'm still working out a lot, it feels really good to be healthy again. California kind of encourages it. It can make you feel like a fat, gross slob for not being vegan. Go figure.

Still following the Jets like mad. But who expected that to change?

Classes are going well - I finally got my writer's block to take a hike, so I've been writing like crazy. That makes me REALLY happy.

The homesickness is hard to combat. It comes in waves - huge, brutal, intense, tumultuous waves with vicious undertow. But you do what you can. This is still the best decision I've ever made - the experience is invaluable.

I'm not positive if I want to stay out here, post graduation. But I have a ton of time to figure that out.

What I am really looking forward to are the following:
- Upcoming Fray video shoot
- Finishing my script
- Halloween party at Seabass's (and my costume)
- Coming home and hugging the hell out of my friends
- Mom's sauce
- My senior season with ECSB.


I miss home and Boston and my puppies. Happy Birthday Papa, sorry I had to miss it. Enjoy your Leon jersey.


Love everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment